Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

contract to sell with in-house financing - Buyer Filipina married to Japanese

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mariaguia

Arresto Menor

Hi!

Ano po ba ang magiging effect if a Filipina who is legally married to a Japanese enters into a contract to sell w/ in-house financing? Since her husband is out of the country, Ok lang po ba na yung Filipina nalang ang mag-sign ng contract pero naka-indicate po sa contract that she is "married to (name of husband)"? Gusto kasi ng husband na sa wife nalang ipangalan yung property.

If required ang SPA,anong SPA po ba ang kailangan, yung consularized SPA that the husband is authorizing the wife to buy the property & to sign docs on his behalf? kailangan pa po ba talaga yung SPA kahit yung wife lang naman ang lalabas na buyer sa Contract o pwedeng wala na pong SPA?

Hoping for your immediate response. Thank you in advance.

kkkchiu

Arresto Menor

to: maria i"m also filipina and married to chinesse,foreigner
can't own or buy the property in philippines but if you married to foreigner he need to sign the documents as a spouse only not totally a buyer ....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum