Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I sell my house..pls what requirements do we need kasi may buyer na

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sweetstone

Arresto Menor

I sale my house amount of 450k plus 475k loan balance to pag-ibig, may nakausap akong buyer, she pay full amount of my selling price of 450k then she want to pay 200k to pag-ibig loan and continue to pay MA for the rest of the loan...what advice you can give me...ano anong mga pipirmahan namin at documents na ipapagawa sa attorney..pls i need help.

attybutterbean

You can ask your lawyer to prepare a Deed of Conditional Sale. One of the provisions therein is that the parties shall execute a Deed of Absolute Sale as soon as the buyer has fully paid the loan to Pag-ibig.

With the execution of a Deed of Absolute Sale, both parties will be protected. You, the seller, will remain the owner of the property unless and until the buyer has complied with his obligation. The buyer, on the other hand, shall be the absolute owner of the property (through the execution of a Deed of Absolute Sale) once he is able to fully pay the balance of the obligation.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum