Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

direct filing at city hall for a barangay case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sweet_kiss0622

Arresto Menor

We filed a complaint to the barangay and the hearing was still ongoing when we received a subpoena from city hall for a case against my cousin and I against our neighbors for physical injuries, acts of lasciviousness, child abuse and slander. The respondents for the barangay complaint directly filed to City hall. They weren't issued a certificate to file action back then since we were the complainants and the hearing was still ongoing during the time we received the subpoena. what will happen to their case?

sweet_kiss0622

Arresto Menor

will their case prosper kung dumiretsong nagfile sa prosecutor's office ang mga inereklamo namin sa barangay habang ongoing pa ang hearing namin doon at kami ang complainants? Wala silang Certificate to file action, pero kami meron. pls reply. thank's

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum