Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation

+3
william763
attybutterbean
gardenvillas3
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Empty Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:43 pm

gardenvillas3

Arresto Menor

Dear Members,
I would like to seek free legal advice po before considering of getting an atty to handle our case.
We are facing an "unjust vaxation" case & since we have no private atty, the case is progressing for approx.2 years now.
Below are my questions:
1. worst scenario my brother will be jugde as guilty, what will be the possible things we can do? can we still pay for bail?
or what will be the best thing to do?

2. what will happen if the plaintiff will not apprear in the court during hearing? pwede po ba na ung witness lang ung aatend ng hearing?

3. during mediation, is it permitted by the law na ang irequest ng plaintiff para makipag ayos ay ang tao n wala naman kinalaman sa kaso? example, ung kapatid ng defendant na wala namang kinalaman sa kaso at sa nangyari ang pilit na pinapahirapan at pinapakausap sa mga kamag anak ng plaintiff? anu po pwede gawin sa ganito sitwasyon?

4. Magkano po kaya ang magiging atty fee sa paghandle ng ganito case?

Thank you very much po.

~Garden

2Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Empty Re: Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:31 pm

attybutterbean

I.

Unjust vexation is punishable by imprisonment ranging from 1 to 30 days OR a fine ranging from 5 to 200 pesos OR both imprisonment and fine. Since it is only a light offense, the accused convicted of unjust vexation and penalized with imprisonment can simply apply for probation, and, he will not be imprisoned. Unjust vexation is a probationable offense.

If convicted of the crime of unjust vexation and the court sentenced him with a penalty of imprisonment, your brother can either (a) apply for a probation, or; (b) appeal the judgment of conviction.

If convicted of the crime of unjust vexation and the court sentenced him to a penalty of fine ONLY, your brother can: (a) simply pay the fine which is very very low or appeal the judgment of conviction.

II.

By plaintiff, I assume that you are referring to the complainant. If the complainant himself will not be able to testify, it will most likely weaken the case against your brother especially if the other witness will not be able to fully prove the elements of the crime through their testimony. If the prosecution cannot prove your guilt beyond reasonable doubt, then your brother will be acquitted.

III.

In mediation, the parties themselves must appear. If ever a settlement will be reached in mediation, it is in the interest of your brother that an Affidavit of Desistance be executed for the criminal case to be dismissed. The Affidavit of Desistance will be signed and executed by the complainant, not his brother.

If the complainant himself will not appear, then you can ask the Mediator to terminate the mediation proceedings for failure of the complainant to appear despite notice. The mediator will simply refer the case back to court.

IV.

The criminal case involves only a slight offense so the professional fees should only be minimal. Find a lawyer who will not charge much. The standard fees that you will incur are the (a) acceptance fee – fee for accepting your case; and (b) appearance fee – fee that you will pay whenever the lawyer attends hearing or whenever the presence of the lawyer is required.

3Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Empty Re: Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:11 am

william763

william763
Arresto Menor

our neighbor came in into our house then thrown a crumpled paper into a ball on the face of my son which only 15 in age then smashed our computer table which caused the monitor to fell down together with the mouse and then go out, then back with a big stone and drop it on our floor which broke into 2, while defaming his mother's name by saying "PUTANG INA MO". Yet, the prosecutor just filed an unjust vexation case to our neighbor. Is this fair to our side since the prosecutor said there was no physical and emotional present involved. What other charges can we file and what shall we do to the prosecutor. Can we file a case for child abuse which fall under R.A. 7610? how much will be the atty's fee for this kind of case. thanks!

4Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Empty Re: Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:40 pm

bladegillete

Arresto Menor

Hello to all,

Since this is related to unjust vexation, I would like to ask for your opinions/suggestions.

A friend of mine, just recently knows that he has a pending case of unjust vexation filed at a MTC in Laguna. He was able to get this information because he got a HIT upon applying for a NBI clearance, and was later confirmed by the NBI QC regarding his pending case.

He told me that the case was filed on October 2007 but has no warrant of arrest(accdg to NBI). And also, he found out that the complainant was now working as an OFW.

Questions:

1) Will the court clear him, if for example, the complainant could not appear/testify personally?

2) Can the complainant be represented by her relatives or friends that knew the case being filed?

3) What will be the effective way to clear up his case in shortest possible time. He is currently accepted in a new company & delayed his NBI clearance requirement.

5Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Empty Re: Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:54 pm

attyLLL

william, could you just repost this on one of your threads?

blad, the case will not go away. he has to appear in court and go through the motions until the prosecution fails to present a witness. only then can he move for the dismissal. it can be sooner if the judge and the prosecutor are so minded.

during mediation, complainant can be represented, but as witness, no.

enter into a settlement and acquire an affidavit of desistance form the complainant, but he has to swear before the prosecutor. if he's aborad, then that's not an option.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Empty Re: Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:16 am

bladegillete

Arresto Menor

thank you atty, i'll forward your answer to my friend.

7Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Empty Re: Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:15 am

bladegillete

Arresto Menor

Hi atty,

My friend already have the copies pertaining to his case "unjust vexation". Now he was advised by an MTC personnel to get a lawyer & file for a "motion for reconsideration" & accdg to him, after 3 consecutive hearings if the complainant won't appear in the court, the case will be dismissed. Is this true?

My friend is currently working here in Manila & he was confused where to get a lawyer? Is it advisable to get a lawyer near MTC Laguna or here in Manila? Could you advise what's best option for him. Thank you.

8Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Empty Re: Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:45 pm

sujin jeon

Arresto Menor

Magandanghapon po sa inyo. Ang akin tanong po kung ano ang pwede kung ikaso sa isang tao na nagkakalat ng picture at post niya ang akin picture sa facebook. at pinagkakalat niya na may lalaki ako. yun pong picture na nilagay niya ay ako at yun friend ko na lalaki. hindi naman po masagwa ang picture na yun naka hug lang po namn ako dun sa friend ko. May asawa po ako at dawalang anak at nagtuturo sa school. Hindi ko po nakata yun picture na nilagay niya sa facebook dahil naka private at naka block ako sa kanya nalaman ko lang po sa mga friends ko. At isa pa may nag text po sa akin na walang number ang nilalaman nun messages ay hindi maganda sabi po nun msg. tumigil na raw po ako sa paglalaki kung hindi magkakaroon po daw ako ng sakit na Aids. bakit po niya nasabi yun sa akin samantalang hindi ko siya nakasama at hindi niya ako nakita. ngayon nalaman ko po kung sino ang nag text sa akin kaibigan ng kaaway ko ano po ang dapat kugn ikaso sa kanila. yun pong naglagay nun picture ko sa facebook ay dati ko pong kaibigan nag away nga po kami at kung ano ano ang pino post niay sa facebook di ko man nakikita sabi sabi po gn mga kaibigan ko. Maraming po sana matugunan ninyo ang akin katanungan. Gumagalang Lydia.

Last edited by sujin jeon on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

9Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Empty Re: Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:02 pm

attyLLL

if the picture and statements are derogatory, then you can file a case of libel, but note that you should be able to prove who posted the pictures if they deny it.

the same thing with the text. you have to be able to prove who sent it.

10Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Empty Re: Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:27 pm

sujin jeon

Arresto Menor

Hi, It's me again. tungkol po sa text may hawak po akong katibayan na isa sa mga friends niya ang nag text sa akin dahil pumunta ako sa main office ng telephone comany dito po sa korea. at binigay sa akin at yun nga po lumabas ang number kung kanino galing yun. Ano po ang dapat na isampang kaso dun. At isa pa po attorney nun ma received ko po ang text na yun nag text po ako sa kaaway ko sya po kasi ang naisip kung gumawa nun sa akin, ang sabi ko po sa text ko Hoy! no read no write sa lot gn mungyeong (name ng places ) tignan mo muna sarili mo bago ka mamintas dahil wala kang sapat na ebidensya sa isang pic. hindi sapat yun isang pic. anyone can take a pic. pwede kitang idemanda sabi ko po sa msg. tapos ng reply siya sabi sa akin Slut daw ako so binalik ko po ang msg. niya at dinagdagan ko sabi ko po slut karin at ng ina mo. .Ngayon po idedemanda po raw ako ng asawa niya dahil pinagbibintangan ko raw asawa niya about dun sa text nga po. na hindi naman sya ang may gawa. Pero po nun araw na yun magkakasama sila ng kaibigan niya at siguro tinuruan itong kaibigan niya or ginamit ang phone ng kaibigan niya. At isa pa po dahil po daw sinugud ko pa ang asawa niya sa work niya. May laban po ba ako sa ganitong kaso. Kasi mga kaibigan niya pinag kakaisahan ako kesyo po daw ipatatangal po daw ako sa akin pagtuturo sapat na ebidensya po ba ang isa or dalawang pics. para ipaalis ako sa work ko. Ang sa akin po yun pag po post ng pic. ko sa facebook at mga hindi magagandang salita kaya lang po hindi ko po nakita yun at nabasa. yun nga naka private ang profile niya mga friends ko lang po ang nagsabi. At siguro pinakikita niya ang pic. ko sa mga kaibigan niya at ngayon po ako ang usap usap ngayon dito. At isa pa ang asawa ko noon nakulong ng 2 years dahil may sinuntok po sya. yun po ay matagal na panahon na nangyari at ngayon ay ipinagkakalat nila/niya ang nakaraan ng asawa ko. yun po ay bagay na dapat itago na dahil sa mga anak namin. Itong kaaway ko may hawak din po akogn mga pics. niya ng kanyang boyfriend. ang kanya boyriend ay nakita ko at ako ang kasam niya tuwing nakiki pag meet sya dun at lahat ng sekreto niya alam ko at alam ko kung saan nakatira ang boyfriend niya kaya po ngayon nag away kami galit na galit siya sa akin dahil marami po akung alam tungkol sa kanya. Yun pong pic. ko na pinagkakalat niya ay hindi niya nakita ang lalaki dun sa pic. At ang pic. na yun ay hindi sa kanya mismo galing. Galing po sa isang kaibigan ko at kinuha niya at send niya sa sarili niyang phone at na save. Nag simula po ang away namin noon birthday niya nag ask ng favor sa akin na bantayan ang anak niya at makiki pag meet sa isang boyfriend niya dahil po hindi ko nabantayan anak niya dun po siya nag start na mag salita about sa akin. At mga kaibigan niya. Ngayon po ako po daw ang idedemanda ng asawa niya at ipatatanggal sa work ko. Ano po ang laban ko dito. Sana po matulungan po ninyo ako ako dito. Maraming salamat po.

11Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Empty Re: Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:59 pm

attyLLL

sujin, if these things happened in korea, then it will be their law that will apply.

12Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Empty Re: Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:22 pm

bladegillete

Arresto Menor

atty, i'd like to know your advise on my last post above. thank you

13Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Empty Re: Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:55 am

attyLLL

i don't know if there is basis for a motion for reconsideration, and what order is being reconsidered?

like i said previously, if no witnesses are being presented, the case will be dismissed for failure to prosecute.

regarding a lawyer, he should find one he can trust. it may be cheaper if he finds one in Laguna, but the competence of a lawyer is not based on where he is located.

he can actually consider using the PAO lawyer as his counsel.

chua

Arresto Menor

hi.. ask ko lang po...since unjust vexation po ang kinaso ko s kapitbahay ko and it is already in the RTC.....is it handled by a public prosecutor or do i need to have a private lawyer? thanks

http://ciauie@yahoo.com

15Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Empty Re: Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:15 pm

attyLLL

you can have a private lawyer if you want, but not necessary.

16Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Empty follow up...... Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:42 pm

chua

Arresto Menor

i used to have a private lawyer...pero gusto ko sanang magpa endorse sa public prosecutor para ho hindi na masyadong gumastos pa ng malaki? is it possible?

17Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Empty Re: Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:22 pm

attyLLL

yes, talk to your lawyer

18Free Advice- Unjust Vaxation Empty I so appreciate your help..... Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:06 pm

chua

Arresto Menor

Everyday I've been checking Free legal advice site....thank you so much for your reply. I will talk to my lawyer....and will request. I know he will understand since he was able to witness the kind of person we are daeling with. I have exerted all efforts and even giving them the benefit of the doubt that baka nabibigla lang sila ...but sad to say they still continue the bad things that they do to me and my family. Thank you so much and May the good Lord continue to bless good people like you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum