Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contract to Sell Help

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Contract to Sell Help Empty Contract to Sell Help Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:58 pm

styros

Arresto Menor

Guys pa advice naman po Smile kasi may kausap ako sa bahay ko then. gusto niya 1 year to pay yung house. ang usapan is mag re release siya ng check amounting to the total amount of the house hanggang 1 year. but ang gusto ko lang malaman is parang wala kasi akong laban if tumalbog ang check niya.. tama po ba?.. here is the sample of contract to sell. and pa help naman padagdag naman po ng information para atleast pag tumalbog yung check niya ay lahat ng napag usapan sa contract ay mababalewala. please help..
pa email naman sakin ng tamang contract to sell para atleast maiwasan po akong maloko..

here is the documents that is sent to me.

docs.google.com/open?id=0B80Gy656R9lZeGduellqMzBLcEk

any advice please thank you so much in advance

2Contract to Sell Help Empty Re: Contract to Sell Help Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:49 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

What you are asking is no longer limited to a legal advice. Better procure the services of a lawyer. I have read the contract and there is indeed a need of amendments to protect you and incorporate what you want.

3Contract to Sell Help Empty Re: Contract to Sell Help Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:14 am

nmachiana

Arresto Menor

Please I need your help , may nakoha ako na house and lot 24 months to pay ang equity, malapit na akong matapos magbayad sa equity , at gosto ko pong i cancel for the reason na hinde ako happy sa agent ko at sinabi kona to sa developer about this problem ans as a client may right po ba akong mag request ng refund doon sa binayad ko as doun payment or yung equity?

4Contract to Sell Help Empty Re: Contract to Sell Help Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:02 pm

mariaguia

Arresto Menor

Hi!

Ano po ba ang magiging effect if a Filipina who is legally married to a Japanese enters into a contract to sell w/ in-house financing? Since her husband is out of the country, Ok lang po ba na yung Filipina nalang ang mag-sign ng contract pero naka-indicate po sa contract that she is "married to (name of husband)"? Gusto kasi ng husband na sa wife nalang ipangalan yung property. Hoping for your immediate response. Thank you in advance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum