Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unfair treatment for the kids... by the father and step mom

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

joi925

Arresto Menor

hello. help me po asap.
married po ako and got separated with 3 kids.

afterwards ngkarun po ako ng live in partner for almost 11years and we had a child 2boys po and 1 girl. ngkahiwalay din po kme because he got another girl pregnant, but even when he was living in with that girl tuloy po ang financial support nya sa 3 kong anak.

ngkarun din po ulet ako ng boyfriend year 2006 but i never had a child with him so nag live in din po kme ng boyfriend ko together with my 1st 3 kids on my 1st marriage and the last 3 kids with my ex live in partner.

my ex live in partner got married to another woman. now they have 2 kids already. sinuportahan nya po anak ko but not fully in the first year of their marriage hanggang sa lumiit na ng lumiit ang naging support nya sa mga anak ko.

wala po akong trabaho and my present live in partner po ang sumasagot sa house rental ko food and all the other expenses that occurs even some for my 6 kids kse po may business sya.

now yung ex live in ko po and his wife demands that i should share equally to all the financial support sa mga anak ko and their referring to school enrollment tuition fees and school materials eh wala po talaga kme ngaun cash bankrupt po kse business ng boyfriend ko.

my ex bf works for a bpo call center and he is the country representative and i heard his earning 6digits monthly plus all the benefits. he bought a new house sends his kids to a posh school while yung mga anak ko po gusto lang nla ipasok sa public school just because i can not give a share. tama po ba yun? i am not asking for a big time support pro sana po yung fair lang.

i am now in search for a lawyer who can defend my kids for child support. gusto ko po sana fair pra sa mga kids ko.

please i need your advise.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum