Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

lets live in peace... irresponsible father

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

walter white

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty.
My parents has been living separately for almost 14 years he left us while my siblings and I are all minors with no support or whatsover.and live with another woman and their illegitimate child theyve been separated now,and has a new woman living with him (currently is pregnant)in the old house that we have w/c is about 10mtrs away from were we (my mother and my siblings live). the proerty was aquirred by my parents when they were still together from my grand father however there is no proof or legal docs to prove it and my father claims that he inherited the property.

1. Is there a way to drive them out far away from our house as this is so embarrasing for me my mother and my siblings (all of us of legal age ).what should we do and how?.
2. what case should be filed.
3. my mother filed a case before 4 yrs ago, violence against women and their but wasnt able to pursue becasue she suffered a heart attack.
For us what we want to happen is for him to live away from us and not bother us anymore permanently as there is no point of reconcillation, and to avoid embarrasment and humiliation and secure the property for me and my siblings.

Thanking you in advance Godbless
--walt

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

walter white wrote:Good day Atty.
My parents has been living separately for almost 14 years he left us while my siblings and I are all minors with no support or whatsover.and live with another woman and their illegitimate child theyve been separated now,and has a new woman living with him (currently is pregnant)in the old house that we have w/c is about 10mtrs away from were we (my mother and my siblings live). the proerty was aquirred by my parents when they were still together from my grand father however there is no proof or legal docs to prove it and my father claims that he inherited the property.

1. Is there a way to drive them out far away from our house as this is so embarrasing for me my mother and my siblings (all of us of legal age ).what should we do and how?.
2. what case should be filed.
3. my mother filed a case before 4 yrs ago, violence against women and their but wasnt able to pursue becasue she suffered a heart attack.
For us what we want to happen is for him to live away from us and not bother us anymore permanently as there is no point of reconcillation, and to avoid embarrasment and humiliation and secure the property for me and my siblings.

Thanking you in advance Godbless
--walt

the fact that they are living together the that other woman is pregnant is a strong evidence for a concubinage. but only your mother can file such case.

Last edited by concepab on Wed May 30, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : worng spelling)

attyLLL

yes, the first question is whether your mother is willing to take legal action.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

walter white

Arresto Menor

thanks

walter white

Arresto Menor

can we his children file this case since my mother is still recovering from her illness

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum