Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are the Parameters or Guideline/s or Requirements in Correcting an Entry in a Person's Birth Certificate?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

yebah

Arresto Mayor

Say Like, when can we say that such correction or change of entry in a person's Birth Certificate or other personal documents maybe allowed?meaning, the correction/change is not substantial.

e.g. change of Mother's name from Nora to Elma? pwede ba yun? kahit pa i-allege na mere typographical error? or say like in correction or change of Date of Birth, Like from December 12, 1984 to February 2, 1987? pwede ba i-correct 'to?

And under what process or under what proceeding is this allowed?with Court Hearing ba? pano if sa school records dapat ma-correct so as not to cause/create discrepancy in a person's profile?

Thanks in advance: )

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum