Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the Liability of A Person who executed an Affidavit, the contents of which are untrue?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

yebah

Arresto Mayor

Thanks in Advance.

P.S.hindi ba most often naman na fabricated na rin yun contents ng Affidavit especially if it would favor one party to a case? Please correct me if I am wrong?

attyLLL

perjury, but very difficult to prove.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

yebah

Arresto Mayor

Thanks po Atty,

...so how can we prove that what one person asserts in his/her Affidavit is not true?

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

yebah wrote:Thanks po Atty,

...so how can we prove that what one person asserts in his/her Affidavit is not true?

you have to present evidences and witnesses na magpapasinungaling sa affidavit nya.

yebah

Arresto Mayor

@concepab, thanks. so mahirap din iprove yun, or at least if me interest or party sya dun sa case...?

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

My friend left her children with her parents and they changed her children's name and one of her sister signed her children's birth certificate as she knows how to copy her signature and now they are blackmailing her about it but she wasn't in the country when they did it. What is the best thing for her to do about it?

attyLLL

mdventura, what does she want to happen?

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

Hi! Attorney,

She just want to know if it is possible for them to invent things like this against her because she wanted to go home and see her children but they are treathening her that she will not be able to leave the country again if she comes home. Because they are bragging they have strong connection with the government. Is it possible for them to just accused her and say it was her and not them who did the falsification of her children's documents?

Thanks a lot!

attyLLL wrote:mdventura, what does she want to happen?

attyLLL

if they are threatening her with a bigamy case, then it's not that easy unless they have a copy of the marriage certificate from the USA. if they won't let you see your children, and you have no correct birth certificate, your remedy will be to file a case for custody and request for a dna exam

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

Thanks a lot Attorney I will email her your site so she can see it for herself that there's solution to her problems. She will be happy to know this as she is losing hope about it.
God Bless!

attyLLL wrote:if they are threatening her with a bigamy case, then it's not that easy unless they have a copy of the marriage certificate from the USA. if they won't let you see your children, and you have no correct birth certificate, your remedy will be to file a case for custody and request for a dna exam

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum