Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filing a Case To A Witness Who Executed A Joint Affidavit

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lloyd_pards

Arresto Menor

Regarding the above subject po, isa po ako sa nakapirma sa joint affidavit to testify that a certain scene/dialogue did not happened which is sa pagkakatanda ko po ay wala naman talagang ganong scene or sinabi,yung joint affidavit na executed po namin serves as an attachment in response to a case filed by the other party to my co-worker. Meron na po bang ganitong case before na ang kinasuhan ay yung witness in our case who executed a joint affidavit? Meron po bang merit kung sakaling sampahan nya kami ng kaso and anong klaseng case po ito mag fall?

We urgently need po ng inyong comment/advise and suggestions.

Thanks.
Lloyd

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

If you lied in the affidavit, a perjury case may be filed against you.

lloyd_pards

Arresto Menor

Thanks po for the prompt reply.

Follow-up question po.

If sa pagkakaalala po namin na ganon nga po ang nangyari and we stick doon sa joint affidavit na ginawa namin na walang nabanggit na quote and quote and kung ano lang po ang nakita namin nung magpunta don sa area namin yung third party. Pero the third party is insisting na nabanggit ng defendant yung quote and quote sa ibang scene say on a meeting na wala namn kaming knowledge kung sinabi nga ba talaga yun ng defendant. Are we still liable sa perjury case kung napatunayan on the later part na meron nga talagang ganon na scene at quote and quote na sinabi kahit we are not aware kasi po wala kami doon sa place kung mabanggit man yun ng defendant?

The third party emailed us saying that he can also file a case to us since we executed a joint affidavit in favor of my co-worker. Can we use his email as evidence in filing a case for harrassment if ever or meron po kaung other suggestions how we can use his email against him.

Thanks po again.

Last edited by lloyd_pards on Thu May 24, 2012 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional question)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum