Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

termination without written notice

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26termination without written notice - Page 2 Empty Re: termination without written notice Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:45 pm

naivetotheend

Arresto Menor

what if the original employer decides to hide or insist that he/she doesn't have the money to pay the damages, what's going to happen?

what is the next step i should take in order to prevent that?

TY!

27termination without written notice - Page 2 Empty Re: termination without written notice Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:08 pm

naivetotheend

Arresto Menor

does the labor arbiter have the power to revoke or suspend their DOH accreditation or business permit if the company decides not to pay after the decison has been made?

TY!

28termination without written notice - Page 2 Empty Re: termination without written notice Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:37 pm

naivetotheend

Arresto Menor

repost ko lng po.
1. what if the original employer decides to hide or insist that he/she doesn't have the money to pay the damages, what's going to happen?

what is the next step i should take in order to prevent that?

2. does the labor arbiter have the power to revoke or suspend their DOH accreditation or business permit if the company decides not to pay after the decison has been made?

29termination without written notice - Page 2 Empty Re: termination without written notice Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:11 pm

attyLLL

no, the arbiter does not have that power.

if they don't pay, then the sheriff has to look for properties in their name

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

30termination without written notice - Page 2 Empty Re: termination without written notice Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Roxanne Delos Santos

Arresto Menor

Hi good afternoon I want to ask if may makukuha pang back pay ang tatay ko sa company. Nag abroad kase siya and iniwan ung work nya sa makati without filing of resignation the thing is he worked sa makati for 8 years and walang binigay ang company.

31termination without written notice - Page 2 Empty Re: termination without written notice Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:25 pm

attyLLL

if you are talking about separation pay, he forfeited that by abandoning his work

32termination without written notice - Page 2 Empty Re: termination without written notice Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:55 pm

naivetotheend

Arresto Menor

hi atty, i received the decision yesterday. it says that i am illegally dismissed but i will only be awarded separation pay (15k) because i was only employed on that company for only 4.5 months.

1. tama po ba yung award sa akin ay ganun lng? kse i read sa labor code na ang reliefs for illegally dismissed ay 2:backwages and reinstatement/separation pay
2. pwede po bng i appeal ang ibinigay sa aking award to include backwages?
3. paano po ang proseso ng appeal sa nlrc?

33termination without written notice - Page 2 Empty Re: termination without written notice Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:25 pm

ebongski

Arresto Menor

attyLLL.yesterday po my dumating skin position paper from my prv company.valid p b uun since last sept 17 hindi cla nk attend ng hearing at kmni lng ang ngbgay ng position paper and request for decision..tnx

34termination without written notice - Page 2 Empty Re: termination without written notice Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:44 pm

attyLLL

naive, i can't be commenting on the merits without reviewing everything, but you are entitled to appeal within 10 days

ebong, answered your other post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum