Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

car loan under litigation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1car loan under litigation Empty car loan under litigation Sun May 20, 2012 6:04 pm

dekyo1979

Arresto Menor

i need you legal advise po. i currently have a car loan with psbank and it's under litigation due to past due payments. as of friday, may 18, 2012 they are requiring me to pay Php210,000.00 I have been trying to pay Php174,000.00 cash but they dont want to accept the payment. I am trying to arrange to settle the balance by the end of the month pero ayaw po nila pumayag. nakausap ko sa phone yung collections manager. ano po dapat kong gawin? im planning to go to head office para makausap yung head ng collections for another arrangement. kung dumating po sa punto na mag file na sila ng kaso, may laban po ba ako kung harapin ko sila since nagbabayad naman ako ng partial pero ayaw nila tanggapin? salamat po

2car loan under litigation Empty Re: car loan under litigation Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:52 pm

attyLLL

you can consign the payment to the court.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum