Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Auto loan in litigation with PSBank

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Auto loan in litigation with PSBank Empty Auto loan in litigation with PSBank Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:33 am

isabelle_42682

Arresto Menor

Good day po!

We are currently 7 months behind sa car loan namin with psbank. We went thru hardship in the past few months kaya kami na past due sa payments namin. It is under my husband's name but he authorized me to get information from them regarding the loan. Today i received an email from them stating that the loan is under litigation & we are required to pay for the outstanding balance plus the interest & any legal fees incurred. nag reply ako sa kanila sabi ko i only have 50,000.00 na pang bayad sa kanila. I also told them that we are willing to pay pero di namin kayang bayaran lahat in one payment. I request for them to reconsider our loan & request for settlement arrangements. My questions are:

1. Is there a law that can help us request the bank to grant us a settlement arrangements or reconstruct the loan?
2. We did not receive a copy of our loan agreement. We asked them to send us several times but they never did send us. Is it possible for us to complain them with bangko sentral for the fair lending act? Since it is stated on that act that the lender should provide a copy of the loan agreement?
3. If they did not approved our request for the reconstruction of the loan, what are our rights if they will proceed with the repossession of the car? Are they allowed to go to my husband workplace without prior notice of the repossession?
4. We have not received any demand letters from them & they have stopped calling us for a month now about our loan & payment. Its only now that they send an email, kundi pa kami mag email sa kanila. Hindi naman namin sila pinagtataguan pero natatakot kami na baka gamitin nila against sa amin yung hindi pakikipag communicate sa kanila since di sila tumatawag. Can they use it against us?

Please help! Any advice or assistance will be grately appreciated...
Thank you very much...

2Auto loan in litigation with PSBank Empty Re: Auto loan in litigation with PSBank Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:12 pm

isabelle_42682

Arresto Menor

Hello! I hope someone can reply with my inquiry. The bank is asking us to pay the balance in full today but we cant afford it. Please help anyone?!?

3Auto loan in litigation with PSBank Empty Re: Auto loan in litigation with PSBank Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:55 am

myst01

Arresto Mayor

Hello!
puntahan nyo n lng po ung bank personally then ask them if you could get a copy of your loan agreement, if they cannot provide you pwede po kayo gumawa ulit ng panibago at doon n rin kayo mag usap tungkol sa paraan ng pagbabayad.. kung ayaw, you can ask for the recission of the contract..

4Auto loan in litigation with PSBank Empty Re: Auto loan in litigation with PSBank Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:05 am

isabelle_42682

Arresto Menor

Sad to say nagpunta na sila dito sa bahay today at hinatak na yung kotse. Nakakagulat lang sobrang aga nilang nag punta. Wala pang 7 nandito na sila. Is that legal? Or tama ba na ganon kaaga sila mag punta para hatakin yung sasakyan. Di naman kami nag resist kaso lang nakakagulat yung sobrang aga nilang pag punta.

5Auto loan in litigation with PSBank Empty Re: Auto loan in litigation with PSBank Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:26 am

mimsy

Reclusion Temporal

actually kung umabot ng 7months yan bago hatakin, mabait pa talaga si psbank. kasi sa bdo 3 months ka lang behind kukunin na kotse mo pag di mo kaya bayaran ang full balance

6Auto loan in litigation with PSBank Empty Re: Auto loan in litigation with PSBank Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:18 am

nomad

nomad
Arresto Menor

isabelle_42682 wrote:Good day po!

We are currently 7 months behind sa car loan namin with psbank. We went thru hardship in the past few months kaya kami na past due sa payments namin. It is under my husband's name but he authorized me to get information from them regarding the loan. Today i received an email from them stating that the loan is under litigation & we are required to pay for the outstanding balance plus the interest & any legal fees incurred. nag reply ako sa kanila sabi ko i only have 50,000.00 na pang bayad sa kanila. I also told them that we are willing to pay pero di namin kayang bayaran lahat in one payment. I request for them to reconsider our loan & request for settlement arrangements. My questions are:

1. Is there a law that can help us request the bank to grant us a settlement arrangements or reconstruct the loan?
2. We did not receive a copy of our loan agreement. We asked them to send us several times but they never did send us. Is it possible for us to complain them with bangko sentral for the fair lending act? Since it is stated on that act that the lender should provide a copy of the loan agreement?
3. If they did not approved our request for the reconstruction of the loan, what are our rights if they will proceed with the repossession of the car? Are they allowed to go to my husband workplace without prior notice of the repossession?
4. We have not received any demand letters from them & they have stopped calling us for a month now about our loan & payment. Its only now that they send an email, kundi pa kami mag email sa kanila. Hindi naman namin sila pinagtataguan pero natatakot kami na baka gamitin nila against sa amin yung hindi pakikipag communicate sa kanila since di sila tumatawag. Can they use it against us?

Please help! Any advice or assistance will be grately appreciated...
Thank you very much...

pareho tayo ng sitwasyon at banko.. hehehe.. pero dipa hinihila sakin.. hehe

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum