Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wife got pregnant by another man

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wife got pregnant by another man Empty Wife got pregnant by another man Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:06 am

Jack-Sparrow

Arresto Menor

Medyo mahaba po ito so i hope you'll bear with me.
3rd quarter 2008 nalaman ko na may lalaki ang asawa ko.
For the sake of the kids, pinatawad ko at pinilit na kalimutan ang lahat now last November 2009, nabuntis siya at ng i-confront ko nga, inamin na niya at ng lalaki niya na sa kanila ngang kagagawan ang pagbubuntis niya. kaharap ang kapatid niya at asawa nung lalaki niya ng mangyari ang confrontation.
Gusto ko na sanang mag file ng legal seperation pero hindi ko po alam kung pwedeng maging basehan ang nasabi kong dahilan sa itaas at kung pwedeng maging testigo ang mga anak ko na nasaksihan ang ilang pangyayari na ginawa ng nanay nila. kasal po kami for 16 years na at edad 16 at 14 ang sinasabi kong mga anak na nakasaksi.

sa ngayon po kaya ko naisipang ituloy na ang pag file ng kaso ay sa dahilang binabaliktad pa ako ng asawa ko na ako daw ang nambababae.
sana po ay may makatulong. salamat po

2Wife got pregnant by another man Empty Re: Wife got pregnant by another man Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:16 pm

alto_kiko

alto_kiko
Arresto Menor

depende yan...among the reason to deny the petition sa legal separation is that the act complained of has been condoned by the agrieve party. It means forgiveness, express or implied. Sleeping together after the full knowledge of the offense is condonation. However, each sexual intercouse outside marriage is a separate act of adultery. Hence, condonation of one act does not imply condonation of the other.

Upon on the other hand, her ACCEPTANCE while confronted of having been impregnated by other man in front of her brother or sister, with the wife of his paramour could be a solid oral evidence for her infidelity.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum