Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Verbal Harassment on Children

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Verbal Harassment on Children Empty Verbal Harassment on Children Fri May 18, 2012 8:52 am

addyktus benediktus

Arresto Menor

My sister and my niece live in a small community in bacoor. One time my sister went out to do some errand and left her 9 year old kid at home. while my sister is away, dumating yung nanay ng kalaro ng pamangkin ko and started to verbally abuse my niece calling her magnanakaw. The woman was shouting sa labas ng bahay and neighbors can hear it and in fact were the ones who told us about it. At first my niece was ok but the night after the incident my niece was unable to sleep and was heavily breathing in fear. We know for a fact that it caused trauma to the kid. We plan on pressing charges for abuse and humiliation or at least bring it to the baranngay to protect my niece. We want to have her under blotter para di na sya makalapit sa niece ko. Sakop po ba ito ng ra 7610 or ra 9262.

2Verbal Harassment on Children Empty Re: Verbal Harassment on Children Sat May 19, 2012 10:44 pm

attyLLL

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum