Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS contributions unposted

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SSS contributions unposted Empty SSS contributions unposted Tue May 15, 2012 6:16 pm

jelainegeronimo

Arresto Menor

hi gudpm, I have a problem regarding my sss. I gave birth last january 2012 and was expecting for a maternity benefit. To my surprise, my contributions were not posted. I talked to my employer and they said that they already have remitted my contributions. They gave me the copy of the receipt and told me to go to SSS and show them that they already have made the payment. As instructed, I went to sss. they told me that they will follow up my contribuitons so that it will be posted ive been waiting since october 2011 and ive been following this up for the past 7 months still their answer was " they will follow up "To cut it short, I cannot claim my benefit and it's already been 7 mos since I started following up about it. Is there a possible legal action for this? I badly need the money for my child and yet I cant claim it. Thank so much and Godbless!

2SSS contributions unposted Empty Re: SSS contributions unposted Thu May 17, 2012 8:43 pm

attyLLL

write letters to the sss management, and move up the chain

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum