Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

floating status in bpo industry

+10
moonwind
Zadarade
attyjoyce
macpjazz
attyLLL
racmad
wintersonata
ibonidarna
nemrac02
Martha_19
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26floating status in bpo industry - Page 2 Empty Re: floating status in bpo industry Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:24 pm

attyLLL

The employee can be considered awol and terminated

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

27floating status in bpo industry - Page 2 Empty Re: floating status in bpo industry Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:47 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

how do you do due process on that?

attyLLL wrote:The employee can be considered awol and terminated

28floating status in bpo industry - Page 2 Empty Re: floating status in bpo industry Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:53 pm

attyLLL

send notices to his house. first rtw, then nte, then termination

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

29floating status in bpo industry - Page 2 Empty Re: floating status in bpo industry Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:36 pm

romarcr003

Arresto Menor

Is there a way to avoid this? This kind of practice is just so unfair. Kasi you have been in the company for so many years. Me for instance is already at 12th year. They even have been putting sites abroad, they transferred the account where I belong dun sa site na un tapos after transferring the account we are being put on floating status. Its a bad strategy to force employees to resign para maka-avoid sila ng mga back wages. I hope makita ito ng mga law makers natin to amend the existing law.

30floating status in bpo industry - Page 2 Empty Re: floating status in bpo industry Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:55 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

unfortunately its in the law. you could try and write your congressman or partylist representative para they can amend the law

31floating status in bpo industry - Page 2 Empty Re: floating status in bpo industry Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:19 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

romarcr003 wrote:Is there a way to avoid this? This kind of practice is just so unfair. Kasi you have been in the company for so many years. Me for instance is already at 12th year. They even have been putting sites abroad, they transferred the account where I belong dun sa site na un tapos after transferring the account we are being put on floating status. Its a bad strategy to force employees to resign para maka-avoid sila ng mga back wages. I hope makita ito ng mga law makers natin to amend the existing law.

There are business needs.

And putting you on floating status in a way keeps options open for you that they may find work for you elsewhere in the organization.

If there really is nothing for you in 6 months, you will be given separation pay.

http://www.councilviews.com

32floating status in bpo industry - Page 2 Empty Re: floating status in bpo industry Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:26 am

romarcr003

Arresto Menor

council wrote:
romarcr003 wrote:Is there a way to avoid this? This kind of practice is just so unfair. Kasi you have been in the company for so many years. Me for instance is already at 12th year. They even have been putting sites abroad, they transferred the account where I belong dun sa site na un tapos after transferring the account we are being put on floating status. Its a bad strategy to force employees to resign para maka-avoid sila ng mga back wages. I hope makita ito ng mga law makers natin to amend the existing law.

There are business needs.

And putting you on floating status in a way keeps options open for you that they may find work for you elsewhere in the organization.

If there really is nothing for you in 6 months, you will be given separation pay.

Pero kasi ang point ko is 6 months is way too long. Hindi yan kakayanin ng isang family man / bread winner na walang income ng ganyan katagal. Ok fine, walang work then at least pay me na lang to all the years that I have worked so that I can look for another job in another company. So siguro ang pinaglalaban ko na lang dito is yung compensation.

33floating status in bpo industry - Page 2 Empty Re: floating status in bpo industry Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:18 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

unless may mag amend nyan.. wala tayong magagawa.. ganyan ang sabi nang batas.. so it's either you wait for 6 months, then pag di ka nila nabigyan nang work, then that's the time they will pay you separation pay.. pag di ka makakapag hintay and makakita ka nang ibang work, then you will have to resign..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum