Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prohibited entry into condo unit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prohibited entry into condo unit Empty Prohibited entry into condo unit Thu May 10, 2012 10:53 pm

medica

Arresto Menor

I would like to inquire how to proceed with the case of my friend who has been prevented entry into the condo unit that she has been co-inhabiting with her mother. She is the only child of her parents and her father had passed away 7 years ago. There has been no settlement of her father's estate and my friend lately found out that her mother had sold most of their properties by forging her father's signature. My friend questioned her mother's actions in a nice manner but was slightly threatened to leave their dwelling place; which she refused.

When my friend tried to return to their condo after work, she was told by the security personnel that her mom had written a memo preventing her entry nor any interaction with her mother. She left without creating a scene.

The next day, the condo administration allowed my friend to enter but did not allow her to bring a locksmith to assist in opening their newly installed doorknob.

What is the case that can be filed against her mother and the condo administration for preventing my friend to access her personal belongings? Thank you.

Last edited by medica on Thu May 10, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : replaced the period with a question mark)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum