Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

separation of assets

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1separation of assets Empty separation of assets Tue May 08, 2012 3:24 pm

pretzhael

Arresto Menor

my husband and i are separated for 4 yrs and we dont have kid. he has a live-in partner now and they have a kid. i just want to know that if he has a legal to claim benefits in GSIS and in my insurance in case something happen to me? what can i do to remove him as my beneficiary? meron ba syang habol sa pera ko sa bank na galing sa insurance n nakuha ko sa dad ko? pwede ko b sya idemanda since dun sila nakatira sa bahay ng byanan ko?

2separation of assets Empty Re: separation of assets Sat May 12, 2012 10:54 pm

attyLLL

yes he can claim. file a case of legal separation so he cannot claim

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3separation of assets Empty Re: separation of assets Thu May 17, 2012 4:43 pm

pretzhael

Arresto Menor

he can still claim kahit nangaliwa sya? kahit meron na syang anak sa mistress nya?
ano pwede ko ikaso sa kanya? nakatira sila sa house ng byanan ko and they are living as husband and wife.
tama bang kasuhan ko sya dahil sa pangangaliwa nya?

4separation of assets Empty Re: separation of assets Thu May 17, 2012 8:11 pm

attyLLL

if the properties are your concern, file a case of legal separation so that they will be awarded to you

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum