Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegal access of webcam site account

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illegal access of webcam site account Empty Illegal access of webcam site account Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:34 pm

anxiety10

Arresto Menor

A friend of mine used to work in a CC and his account is a camgirl website.

He used his client account and used a 60 or 70 dollars credit of it (purchased)

It happened more than 2 years ago.

Question
Can the owner of the account still file a case against him even if it was already 2 years ago. And what is the case that can filed against my friend?

He was very anxious maybe the court already issued a warrant and subpoena and he even didn't know.

Most of the time there's no one in their house but they have neighbors that's very close to their house.

Question

If there's no one in their house when the mailman delivers the subpoena will they notify the person's neighbor that there's a subpoena for him?

My friends name is very common and when he get a clearance from NBI they said that the person with the same name of his has a case but it's not related to the case that he did.

Question

Is it possible that there's a case of switching case? Meaning instead of internet crime there's an error in the court papers and the case is not really that case?

Thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum