Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need advice

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need advice Empty Need advice Fri May 04, 2012 10:44 am

Sweetndspicy

Arresto Menor

Good day po sa mga advisers.. Here is my story po..

Year 1978.. I had a bf,, that lasted for 1 semester.. I was 16.. and he was 17.. Bunga ng kabataan.. We had a secret marriage.. After a week or so.. We broke up... Nawalan ng contact sa isa"t isa for more than 30 years up to now... I got married to a foreigner year 1989.. which means our secret marriage is not registered that time.. He got married too.. Had 4 kids na malalaki na rin.. And I.. Got my divorce with my foreign hubby after 10 years of marriage... Now.. Once again.. I want to get married.. And when I asked for my legal capacity to marry sa NSO.. Lumabas yung secret marriage ko.. Na late registered ng year 2004 or 2005?.. Papaano ko po mapapabalewala ang marriage na yun?... Thank you in advance po sa mag aadvice..

2Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Fri May 04, 2012 11:37 pm

Sweetndspicy

Arresto Menor

*bump*

Follow up ko lang po... Please advice,, thank you po,

3Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Sat May 05, 2012 12:13 am

attyLLL

how did it happen that it became late registered?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Sat May 05, 2012 9:18 am

Sweetndspicy

Arresto Menor

Thank you for attention po.. Sent you a private message.. Have a nice day ahead..

5Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Sat May 05, 2012 3:54 pm

LMG

Arresto Menor

Good day po. A friend of mine no longer live together with his wife for more than 7 years.They were both Catholics before. During the absence of his wife, she converted herself to Muslim. Can these( mentioned above) be grounds for annulment?

6Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Sat May 05, 2012 5:13 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

LMG wrote:Good day po. A friend of mine no longer live together with his wife for more than 7 years.They were both Catholics before. During the absence of his wife, she converted herself to Muslim. Can these( mentioned above) be grounds for annulment?

Annulment in Philippines is based on the ff. grounds:

1. Lack of parental consent in certain cases. If a party is 18 years or over, but below 21, and the marriage was solemnized without the consent of the parents/guardian.

2. Insanity. A marriage may be annulled if, at the time of marriage, either party was of unsound mind, unless such party after coming to reason, freely cohabited with the other as husband and wife.

3. Fraud. The consent of either party was obtained by fraud.

4. Force, intimidation or undue influence. If the consent of either party was obtained by any of these means, except in cases wherein the force, intimidation or undue influence having disappeared or ceased.

5. Impotence. At the time of marriage, either party was physically incapable of consummating the marriage with the other.

6. STD. If, at the time of marriage, either party was afflicted with a sexually-transmissible disease found to be serious and appears to be incurable. If the STD is not serious or is curable, it may still constitute fraud (see No. 3 above).

7Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Sun May 06, 2012 8:05 pm

Sweetndspicy

Arresto Menor

Attorney.. I have sent you a private message.. Nagkadoble doble po yata ung sent ko sa pag push ng button.. Sorry po and thank you po.

8Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Sun May 06, 2012 11:26 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

You can file a petition for declaration of nullity of marriage on the grounds of non-age. That is if in the late registration of your marriage, the date of the marriage is in 1978.

9Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Mon May 07, 2012 12:18 am

Sweetndspicy

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the reply po.. How can i file that petition po? Saan po ako dapat lumapit? Gaano po katagal ang processing nun para ma null and void? Thank you so much po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum