Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can i access my own 201 file?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1can i access my own 201 file? Empty can i access my own 201 file? Tue May 01, 2012 10:41 am

supervisorj

Arresto Menor

i wanted to know if i can somehow check the content of my 201 file. i wanted to make sure that my promotion was confirmed before i left the company and the sanction that they give me did not appear on that file. the 'sanction' was sent through email, it was base-less and out of process. i dont want to make such a big deal out of it since im leaving the company in 2 weeks. and even if i file an incedent report for my superiors, it will just be left on file to rot, since i wont be there to follow it up. i just want to make sure that it does not appear on my file.

2can i access my own 201 file? Empty Re: can i access my own 201 file? Fri May 04, 2012 9:13 pm

attyLLL

unfortunately no, not without consent of management.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum