Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freedom of access

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Freedom of access Empty Freedom of access Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:16 am

BMV112061

Arresto Menor

Ako po ay may bakanteng lupa sa loob ng subdivision kung saan ako nagpapark ng sasakyan. Ito po ay galing sa dating lupa ng aking lola, na dinevelop ng isang debeloper. Ngayon po ay pinagbabawalan kami na ipasok ang aming sasakyan ng assn ng homeowners dahil may utang daw kami na monthly dues. Ganito din po ang ginagawa nila sa tenant ng aking kapatid. Kami po ay hindi miyembro ng assn. Nanghihingi po ako ng kasulatan ng batas nila na nagsasaad ng aming obligasyon, ngunit wala daw po kaming karapatan na makita yon. Nagpahayag po ako sa kanila ng intensyon ma maging miyembro, basta magkaroon ng fair, just and reasonable treatment of its members. Ano po ang pwede naming gawin, wala po kami mapgparkingan ng sasakyan. Sana po ay matulungan myo kami.

2Freedom of access Empty Re: Freedom of access Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:54 am

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

If the developer sold the lot, there must have been a document called Deed Restrictions, wherein it stipulates that the buyer are automatic members of the homeowner's association, which includes following the rules and regulations and paying its dues.

Look for that document, and ask the homeowner's association for a copy. If they don't have it, go to the developer.

In many subdivisions, non-payment of monthly dues are grounds for not giving you privileges otherwise provided to paying members.

3Freedom of access Empty Re: Freedom of access Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:55 am

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

Your monthly dues (lot only) are usually less than those with house and lots.

4Freedom of access Empty Re: Freedom of access Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:09 am

BMV112061

Arresto Menor

I did not buy the lot nor did my mom. The land that was developed was owned by my mother.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum