Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Rights -PLEASE HELP I AM FEAR FOR MY FREEDOM AND MY LIFE-

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PatrickAndie

Arresto Menor

I am reaching on maturity age and going to graduate from college. I plan to move out but my father won't let me because he see me a child like around 5-10 years old. Because, it all started from problem with my mother and father.
Since, my mother is oversea and I automatically went to father but he is not doing his responsibly as a father.
Such as all the burden of father went to me, by paying/refund their school spending and other stuff for school needed.
I am nearing to graduate to College (Bachelor) and plan to move but my father won't allow me to move out for his selfish reason and treating my life if I plan to move out.
Is their any Republic act that I can go against him?
Please help. I need help and sometime fear for my life.

attyLLL

You don't need his permission to move out. Just make sure you are prepared emotionally and financially.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

maxwell_24

Arresto Mayor

Moving out is a big decision. But still he is your father you can go but don't forget your obligation to your siblings and also to your father..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum