Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

breach of contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1breach of contract Empty breach of contract Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:54 am

genesispiza

Arresto Menor

hi po. I have the same issue. yung outstanding balance ko sa Smart is 24,212.80. same thing, i'm aware of it and i got a letter from a law office/collector agent urging me to pay. but the problem is that when i was still using the internet which smart was providing i was not really able to use it for it was so slow that my speed test was .02 and i always call them for the problem in more than 10 months and all they say is sorry for the inconvenient that's the time i decided not to pay them for they are not providing me the service that i should get but they are still asking me to pay. sir/mam what will i do?

Last edited by genesispiza on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong word and lack of explanation)

2breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:50 pm

attyLLL

when they file a case against you, raise that defense and show the documentation that the problem actually occurred and that you informed them

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum