Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Commissions Hold

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Commissions Hold Empty Commissions Hold Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:59 pm

beatthe0dds

Arresto Menor

I may need a lawyer in dealing with this matter. Our HR s planning to hold commissions because of they said I didn't file the ticket to have it processed. I submitted everything else on time to our main finance people who are in Austin.

and now locally, because of a new process not followed accidentally by the way, they will hold the commissions. please i will need your help. if i there are means i can connect with you asap. I have all the emails should they be needed.

i appreciate your time, thank you.

2Commissions Hold Empty Re: Commissions Hold Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:07 pm

beatthe0dds

Arresto Menor

also in the same manner, i will need help in further understanding non retaliation policy. i feel like they are pushing me to a corner. because i started standing up for my agents who have been complaining at their mishandling of a lot of issues for two years.

3Commissions Hold Empty Re: Commissions Hold Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:51 pm

attyLLL

answered your email

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum