Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Case pending

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Case pending Empty Case pending Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:30 am

Abreannasofia

Arresto Menor

Good day,

I have a pending case more than ten years ago bp22 and i know i was issued a warrant of arrest, but it was not served to me as i have relocated . My question is if i get a nbi clearance to travel and it comes out that i have a case pending, will i be arrested on site? I just afraid to go and get one Please help thanks

Ps. I have already traveled countless of times to other country including the US but i need the clearance to obtain a visa from a certain country

2Case pending Empty Re: Case pending Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:28 am

attyLLL

in almost all of the cases i heard of, they will inform you where the case is pending

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Case pending Empty pls help po Tue May 01, 2012 12:51 pm

jessieestrada

Arresto Menor

so sakali pong may pending case at may nakaissue na warrant of arrest, hindi ka naman po agad agad na huhulihin ng nbi po? ang gagawin po nila is sasabihin nila sayo kung saan u dapat na pumunta? ganoon po ba?
salamat po!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum