Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Claims From Labor Case Won In NLRC

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Claims From Labor Case Won In NLRC Empty My Claims From Labor Case Won In NLRC Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:57 pm

raphnix

Arresto Menor

I'm new in the forum and decided to join to get complete details of the NLRC case process/procedures especially with my own.

My private attorney already received a resolution from the NLRC office indicating my win over my illegal dismissal case versus my former company (A Private IT Company based in Ortigas).

My Questions are:

How long does it take to process the case for final decision with all the claims for damages and attorney's fee already computed?

If my former company made an appeal for reconsideration, are we still required to respond and make certain statements about our position? How long should I wait then in case the appeal was made?

Are these claims given in check or in cash or in a form of installment?

What happens if my former company changed their name before the case ends?

Thank you and waiting for all your response. Replies need not answer all of the question at once, one is already much appreciated.

Jay Smile

attyLLL

you really ought to discuss this with your lawyer. if the company appeals, then it will take some time longer.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum