Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can Sons in legal ages sue their father concubinage if their mother refuse to have anything to do with it?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

comet0810

Arresto Menor

Can my husband and brother in law sue or file a case against their father? Their mom didn't want to deal with all the stress she might be getting if she pursue filing a case against her husband.In fact she moved out in their house and rented a place where she can have a place to stay and an office for her accounting firm. But my husband(including me and our son) and brother in law are still staying at their house with their father who have an affair with a minor(which is 15years old at that time). Worst is that they even had a son just recently. My in laws are legally married by the way. The land is known to be inherited by their father from their grandparents but the house was built and financed by their mother. My husband and brother in law are not happy with their current situation since their father is like slowly taking too much advantage of the house like renting spaces in the house like in the living room on the ground floor rented out to a carenderia. And the former kitchen was made into a room and also rented out. Everyday the minor mistress is coming to their place sometimes she even brings their illegitimate son in the house. Everyday, its getting worse and worse.Please advice me of actions that is legally appropreate for their father. Thank u!

attyLLL

what do they want to happen?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

chanandres97

Arresto Menor

Concubinage can be filed only by the offended spouse.

comet0810

Arresto Menor

My husband and my brother in law wants to have their rights over the house. In this situation, we are not sure of what to do. The land title is still under their father's oldest sister's name. If we are able to settle to finally change the land title and ownership to my husband and his brother will that give them the full right over their house? You see, they want their father and his minor mistress out of the house. we all work and everytime we leave the house there are always cases of missing items like money, clothes etc. even if we lock our room doors. their father and his mistress has many times been proven to stealing our stuff. the only proof we have is that we know that he and his mistress are the only ones who has access to the 2nd and 3rd floor of the house where our rooms are located. We are actually thinking of buying cctv to give them proof that we are not just accusing them, it's the fact. They have been big headaches to us and that is why we are seeking for legal advice of what we should do in this case. Is there any legal actions that we should do about this? what possible cases should we file against them?

attyLLL

technically, they don't have any rights over the property. only the mother does.

they can try to file a case at the bgy and see if the father will respond accordingly. they can also file a case of ra 9262 against him.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum