Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can i sue my officemate's wife because of threatening issues?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

liza1980november

Arresto Menor

a pleasant day to you atty.

pls help me. lately, this friend/officemate (guy) of mine sends me sweet text messages as if he is courting me (btw, he's married with 2 kids) i just ignore it and tell him that he is married and can he just stop doing that. based on the text messages, his wife got a chance to see all of those and now accusing me im his husbands OTHER WOMAN. She then posted on my Facebook account all those foul words like WHORE, KABIT, FLIRT, PUMATOL SA MAY ASAWA, ETC. and now the wife's mother has posted my whole name in Facebook accusing me the same. and threatening me that they will send subpoena in my office by having an AFFAIR with a married guy. whats their basis? just the text messages??? i already deleted that post but i got a chance to get screen shots of those which i can use to file a case against them.

QUESTIONS ATTY:
1. can i file a case on the wife so as the mother by putting my name in this social networking sites to which it has to be her husband who is really crazy over me.

2. can his wife file a case against me just because of the text messages me and her husband share. (text message was that her husband misses me already)

pls help me. thank you so much!

attyLLL

1) libel
2) yes, but seems like you can properly defend yourself.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum