Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need immediate response

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need immediate response Empty need immediate response Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:51 am

missfits

Arresto Menor

hi! i just want a quick answer about this matter?the father of my son is married but they are not living in together for almost 3 years ? kinasal sila nung 2007 and they always on and off ! but last 2009 they are separated literally.. we went to the brgy. hall to make an arrangement, last 2011 but the thing is now im here at u.s and my son's father told me that if ever i went back to our country they will file me a case ? is it possible that they can do that?? i mean, my son doesn't have his father's surname? i just want to know what is the better way or the fastest way to file anything that can be useful to make them legally separated?? tnx..

2need immediate response Empty Re: need immediate response Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:46 pm

attyLLL

wife can seek monetary damages against you if she can prove you interfered with their family affairs.

if there is a valid ground, their marriage can be annulled.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum