Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

bounced check issued but harrassed by lending company

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

queenbee

Arresto Menor

hello po, I hope you can give me advice because nagloan po ako sa isang lending company and unfortunately on the day na magdedeposit ako nadukutan ako ng lahat ng salary ko. Because I am using my bank account (checking) to pay for other loans, nagclose po ito kc nag-insufficient funds sya due to overdraft fees na rin. I called the lending company to ask for an option to pay my first amortization in cash hindi daw ito pwede dahil I need to replace the checks with new ones or pay the amount in full. So I said na gagawan ko ng paraan makapag-open ako ng bago account to pay them. The next day may tumawag sa kin naniningil na dapat daw nagdeposit ako ng cash including my penalty, I would have agreed but wala naman akong nareceive na any text or notification kung saang bank account ako magdedeposit ng payment. During our conversation, I was repeatedly harrassed by the lending agency na hindi daw sila naniniwala sa palusot ko. And they threatened to disturb me at work,publish my information, and also threatened me about my personal life, and file a case against me. They are very abusive and won't allow me to speak, they even screamed at me and minura pa nila ako, I would like to seek advice on what would be my best course of action? Aside from that their penalties are very high so by the time I might be able to pay eh halos x5 na ang total ng lahat ng babayaran ko. Thank you very much and I hope you continue to help more people Smile

attyLLL

have they served you a written notice that the check was dishonored?

harassment is the collector's way of making you pay. you do not have to entertain their calls.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

queenbee

Arresto Menor

thank you for your reply attyLLL. Yun po ang problema, nakipagkita ako with their "legal officer" daw to negotiate at ayusin kung pano ako magbbayad. during ng pag uusap nmin, may nilabas syang letter na indicate dun nagbounce ang check ko and that I have to pay the full amount. ayaw ko sana i-sign dahil wla naman sa usapan namin na may ibbigay syang letter na ganun. sinabi nya na SOP lng daw nila yun at pinilit ako magsign, sabi ko pano ung arrangement natin ng payment ko kung magssign ako dito? sabi nya ndi rin naman daw magtetake effect yun pag nagstart na ko ng bayad ko. sa kagustuhan ko po na ayusin ito, nagsign po ako. sobrang natatakot po ako dahil nadala ako ng coercion nya tapos biglang sinisingil na ko ng lending company ng buong amount hindi ko na po alam kung san kukuha ng ganun kalaking amount. thank you po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum