Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

contract termination and

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract termination and  Empty contract termination and Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:42 am

loie78

Arresto Menor

good day. ask ko lang po. my husband is working in a network station where they are dubbed as "talent" but their work is a camera man. For 15 years he was talent/camera man in the network. They always have a contract but they have not been given copy of the contract.

This time. they received a contract which was signed by bosses january 2012, and the contract was brought down to them only March stipulating their salary and their tenure. when they brought this up for some enlightment. the said division or show or and the boss suddenly terminated their schedule of shoots and they were replaced by regular employees of the network.
My questions are :
1) is there a breach of contract here? it said in the contract that for 6 months they will be the assigned talents for this show
2) termination of their contract can be done anytime by the network... but as i understand for some grounds. My husband did not have any violation thoughout
3) is this an illegal dismissal or illegal termination or how do you call it for contractuals?
4) for 15 years of working as contractual employee and they are only renewing their contract, is therea legal action for this because the company is not offering them regularization?
5) is there any way of helping contractual employees on this concern?

thank you very much

2contract termination and  Empty Re: contract termination and Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:32 am

loie78

Arresto Menor

please give some point po. ty

3contract termination and  Empty Re: contract termination and Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:50 pm

attyLLL

while not all facts are clear, this sounds like illegal dismissal. his remedy is to file a complaint at nlrc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4contract termination and  Empty Re: contract termination and Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:48 am

loie78

Arresto Menor

bumaba kasi contract ng hubby ko March, 2012. nakalagay yung salary nila per show at kung kelan start ng contract. january to june 2012. pero yung salary nila since january hindi po nasunod sa naka stipulate sa contract. nagtanong po sila sa HR ng network pero ang ginawa ng boss ng show, instead na sagutin, pinalitan sila ng regular employees ng network. so yung mga shows na naka line up which scheduled show na nila. biglang na terminate. sinabihan silang on call na lang at sabi directive ng engineering dept. nila ang regular cameraman since wala masyado show. eh nakalagay po sa contrata, sila ang prerogative ng show at may contract nga po sila to be the cameraman dun sa show. wala naman silang na violate na protocol or palpak para agad i terminate yung schedules nila. tapos hindi na po sila binigyan ng copy ng contrata. term nila is inipit na yung contract nila.
My husband has been working sa network for almost 15 years and walang regularization or recommendation na i absorb ng network kundi laging renew yung contract. ano po pwede niyang gawin?
right now, yung case nila is being brought up sa network,kasi yung isang boss nila is fighting for them dahil bakit hindi sila ang naka duty whereas makakatipid sila sa mga talent na cameraman whereas sa regular na cameraman. kailangan ng concrete reason kung bakit naka hold or on call sila. whereas pinaganda lang nila yung term eh alam naman nila na tinerminate sila sa show at nawalan ng work.
thanks po

5contract termination and  Empty Re: contract termination and Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:53 am

loie78

Arresto Menor

meron dn po silang show na pinupuntahan pero hindi sila naswelduhan. may text message yung nag aayos ng sweldo nila from the network na mahirap daw i retro sweldo nila kasi hindi budgeted... nakaka disappoint lang kasi ang ganda ng shows na pinalalabas nila pero hindi pala maayos yung management style nila. ano po pwedeng gawin dito sa sweldong hindi natatanggap ng maayos po

6contract termination and  Empty Re: contract termination and Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:39 pm

attyLLL

again, the remedy is to file a complaint at nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

7contract termination and  Empty Re: contract termination and Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:24 am

loie78

Arresto Menor

ok po thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum