Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

manifested health prob that was triggered by the work.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

alisson

Arresto Menor

good day! I have another question for you pls.. what if I manifested a health prob that was triggered by my work. What I shld do? pls help..

attyLLL

that's going to be hard to prove unless you can get a doctor to affirm it. your recourse would be to request for an adjustment so that the sickness will not be triggered. if you become too sickly, you can be terminated.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

imdbest

Arresto Menor

Good day! I have the same problem with Allison, but what if I have a doctor and supporting papers that can proved that I got my injury and disease from my workplace, do you think I can win the case? And how much would you think the company would pay from my sickness? I'm just earning 11k a month, a factory worker. It would be a great favor for me if you reply...THANK YOU ATTY.! more power!!!

alisson

Arresto Menor

Hi there! I already had consulted my doctor and was told that my sickness has been trigerred by my work and advised to be re-assigned to another department to somehow help my condition.But until now they have not done any arrangements yet,what should I do?

attyLLL

alisson, a transfer is purely management prerogative, and they don't have to agree with your doctor. however, you can tell them that you plan to bring this up with the occupational safety and hazard authority.

imdbest, what case are you contemplating?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum