Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Father annuls marriage with my mother

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Father annuls marriage with my mother Empty Father annuls marriage with my mother Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:09 pm

maicandygurl78

Arresto Menor

Hi my mom and dad are already annulled. Does that mean that we are already illegitimate children and do we have the same rights as his second family?

The annulment was granted in 2005 however I believe he married his mistress in 2002 and they even have a child prior to his annulment.

Who has a right to my father's estates? What if my father died and his second wife will deny us of our rights?

2Father annuls marriage with my mother Empty Re: Father annuls marriage with my mother Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:45 pm

attyLLL

it depends on what ground the annulment was granted. if psycho incapacity, then you are still legitimate.

if you can get his 2nd marriage certificate, you can charge him with bigamy.

you can demand from the annulment court that your presumptive legitimes be delivered.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum