Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Late Registration Complication

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Late Registration Complication Empty Late Registration Complication Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:31 am

sunmom1129

Arresto Menor

hi! my mother was already separated (not legally) with the man she married when she got pregnant with me by another man. that man (my biological father) took care of the registration of my birth wherein he is indicated as biological father and his surname, lim, became my original surname. my mother and my father separated years later. my mom filed for late registration of my birth for me to use, del rosario, the surname of the man she was married to (to save us from shame). from then on, i used del rosario on everything from school records, sss, tin, employment and passport. just recently, i was supposed to get a copy of my birth certificate from NSO, but they informed me that lim was filed first, therefore, the late registration for del rosario is invalid since the mother's maiden name on both applications was the same. since it appears that lim is legally my correct surname, how am i going to change the names on all important records of my life such as education, employment, insurance, SSS, TIN, etc?

Please help.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum