Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

acquiring a property without title and any records

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

anbriones

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I want to seek legal advise on how to apply for a property title in a subdivision without any records in government agencies (LHURB, Pag-ibig, Home Mortgage Fund, City Municipal-registry of deeds). We've been a resident for 27 years and counting. We tried to check it to different agencies to check whether we can buy it and put the property under our name. There were no traces of the owner. However, I found out that it is still under the developer's name (which had declared bankrupcy years ago). I also found out that another company bought the said company but when I asked them about the property, the executives told me that it is not in their existing company anymore. What will I do?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum