Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

2nd DUI - Bexar County - TEXAS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12nd DUI - Bexar County - TEXAS Empty 2nd DUI - Bexar County - TEXAS Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:38 am

JLJ1967

Arresto Menor

My dear friend just got his second dui. I believe the first one was within ten years, possibly 7 years ago. I believe the first one happened in his early 40's and this newest happened days ago and he is now 50.

I do not condone what he did and he should know better. He put a lot of people in danger and that upsets me. It was a STUPID move on his part twice over.

I am just trying to understand the legal part of this. I live far away and maybe if I can understand all of this, I can try to do something from all these miles away.

Does it stay on their record forever? Since it has been a certain number of years between dui's will the newest one treated as the first occurance?

If I understand this correctly, he will have to go to court and THEN he may lose his liscence? How is he allowed to still drive, even if up to the court date?

Is this public information that I can obtain a copy?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum