Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DEED OF RELEASE, WAIVER AND QUITCLAIM

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DEED OF RELEASE, WAIVER AND QUITCLAIM Empty DEED OF RELEASE, WAIVER AND QUITCLAIM Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:38 pm

AngeL_EcstasY

Arresto Menor

Once I sign this form upon receiving my lastpay wala na ba akong rights na habulin ang company sa mga unpaid remittances sa mga contributions ko sa SSS, Philhealth at Pag-Ibig?

Nakasaad kasi sa form na........

"the receipt of which I herby acknowledge to my complete and full satisfaction, do hereby release and forever discharge the COMPANY, its successors and assigns, and/or directors, officers and staff, of and from all debts, claims, demands, actions, causes of actions, suits, dues, sums of money, unpaid wages, separation pay, overtime pay, night differential pay, damages, accounts, reckonings, covenants, contracts, controversies, agreements, promises and all liabilities of any kind or nature whatsoever, at law, in equity, or otherwise arising out of related to my past employment with the COMPANY.

I hereby absolutely RELEASE, COMPLETELY CLEAR, AND FOREVER DISCHARGE the COMPANY from any action, cause of action, sum of money, liability, damages, claims and demands whatsoever, which in law or in equity hereafter may have upon or by reason of the automatic termination of my employment, without the necessity of prior notice, with the intention to completely and absolutely waive all my right of action, causes of action, claims and demands, of whatever nature, arising from, or in connection with the benefits of regular employment with the COMPANY and pursuant my termination.

I declare that the foregoing release also includes, without limitation, release of any claims for illegal dismissal, breach of express or implied contract of employment, employment-related torts, personal injury contract of employment, personal injury (whether physical or mental) or any other claims is any way related to my employment with or separation from the COMPANY.

I declare that I have no more claim or right of action of whatsoever nature, whether past, present, future or contingent against the COMPANY, directors, officers and staff, and successors and assigns.

I declare that any information, confidential or otherwise, that I have acquired arising out of or in the course of my employment with the COMPANY will not be divulged to any other party without the written consent thereof.

I further warrant that I will institute no further action against the COMPANY arising from, by reason of, or in connection with, the aforementioned incident. I also manifest that the said payment / settlement made by the COMPANY shall not be taken by me as a confession and/or admission of liability of the COMPANY.

Finally, I declare that I have read the foregoing release, waiver and quitclaim and I fully understand it contents."

attyLLL

no, those are still mandatory payments which should have been paid during your tenure.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

AngeL_EcstasY

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much attyLLL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum