Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Visitation Rights

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Visitation Rights Empty Visitation Rights Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:55 pm

dyanah

Arresto Menor

Good Day! Hope you may help me with my problem. My husband and I separated (not legally) when we were living abroad. I was having an affair and was pregnant with that man (I had a miscarriage eventually) and he left me and brought my 2 sons (aged 11 and 10 that time) back to the Philippines (that was 2009). I immediately flew back to follow them but since they stayed at my in laws I cannot go there. I tried to call him and talk to him but (ofcourse) he is mad and I understand that.
It has been three years and I only get to see my sons in their school.In three years he only allowed them to go with me to the mall last 2010 and 2011. But never go with me on a holiday or any other occassion. On my eldest sons graduation last may 2011 I was not allowed to be seen in school though I still went but hid behind the trees and I had my cousin call him so I could kiss and hug him. Last May 2012 my youngest had his graduation as well again I just hid inside the car and my cousin just went out to take pictures because my husband wont allow me.
I know I made a terrible mistake to him and this is his way of punishing me, however he does not know that he is also punishing his children more and my son is entitled to have 2 parents loving them. I can go back abroad anytime but I opted to live here in the Philippines because I want to be closer to my sons. But their father cannot understand that we need to separate our marital problems and be a parent to our sons.
Please help me, is there a certain law that will say that I am legally entitled to be a parent to my sons despite my infidelity, I am not after child custody since I know my husband can take care of them better and after all the pain I cost him he deserves to be with our kids.All I want is to be a parent to our kids, be a mother to them and for them to feel the love and support of their parents.
PLEASE HELP!!!!!

2Visitation Rights Empty Re: Visitation Rights Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:57 pm

dyanah

Arresto Menor

when I say he only allowed them to go with me last 2010 and 2011 it onlythis was only once in those years

3Visitation Rights Empty Re: Visitation Rights Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:55 am

attyLLL

both parents are entitled to custody and visitation. try to negotiate a visitation agreement. else take legal action. i recommend going through the bgy first before the court. don't admit your infidelity, let him prove that.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Visitation Rights Empty Re: Visitation Rights Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:55 pm

dyanah

Arresto Menor

ok thank you. But what if he was bale to prove it ? will i have a bearing in my visitation rights?
AGain thank you so much

5Visitation Rights Empty Re: Visitation Rights Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:08 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

dyanah wrote:ok thank you. But what if he was bale to prove it ? will i have a bearing in my visitation rights?
AGain thank you so much

he can use it against you, but infedelity and your parental rights are different issues.

6Visitation Rights Empty Re: Visitation Rights Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:46 am

dyanah

Arresto Menor

Thank you again and Godbless you! You do not know how much help you have given to a lot of people.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum