Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

problem with my NSO birthcertificate

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1problem with my NSO birthcertificate Empty problem with my NSO birthcertificate Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:22 pm

ajplanas0822

Arresto Menor

hello good evening..
I need a lawyer who has a knowledge and background with NSO clerical errors on birth certificate.. Ive been using my dad's last name since i was a kid..but i got my mom's maiden name registered on my nso birth certificate as my last name.. everyone said i need a court order to change it thats why i need a good lawyer to help me out. its really frustrating..

2problem with my NSO birthcertificate Empty Re: problem with my NSO birthcertificate Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:58 am

ccn_lot

Arresto Menor

hello good morning,
ask ko lang po kc po ng ipanganak ko yung 2 kong anak 1997 at 1999 di pa po kami kasal so gamit po nila surname ko pero sa birth certificate nakapirma ang father nila. 2001 nagpakasal kami . anu po dapat namin gawin para magamit ng 2 kong anak ang surname ng father nila. tnx po in advance..

3problem with my NSO birthcertificate Empty Re: problem with my NSO birthcertificate Tue May 22, 2012 6:14 pm

citizenservices

Arresto Menor

Just here to help:

@ajplanas0822 and @ccn_lot - your documents will undergo the process called legitimation. ito po yung process na magpapalit ng surname ng mother sa nso certificate to surname ng father.

You can call NSO Helpline Plus (02) 737-1111 or chat with us birthcertificates.com.ph for the complete procedure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum