Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Legal Advice in Acquiring a House and Lot From A Relative

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Exalted

Exalted
Arresto Menor

Good day Attorneys,

Need your help here. My girlfriend's uncle is trying to sell their house and lot to us on an installment basis. Due to unemployment, they failed to pay the monthly amortization for 10 months now and will soon be foreclosed that's why they've decided to sell the property. We have agreed to pay and continue the monthly amortization of P4110.00 for the next 10 years and pay their outstanding balance amounting P42000. On top of that, we also need to pay them the amount of P225,000.00, which will be given on an installment basis for 3 years before we can acquire the house and lot. What are the necessary documents that we need to prepare to protect ourselves just in case they decided to back-out? By the way, his uncle is already married with two kids. I would also like to know the total cost of preparing such legal documents.

Thank you and best regards,
Will Smile

Exalted

Exalted
Arresto Menor

Up Smile

attyLLL

first, who has he not been paying, a developer or a bank? they are the more important people that you should talk to and allow you to take over. only then should you be thinking about docs with the uncle

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Exalted

Exalted
Arresto Menor

Thank you for your prompt response.They took a housing loan from Pag-Ibig Fund. We already paid their outstanding balance of P42,000 last April 02 and will continue to pay their monthly amortization for the next 10 years plus the remaining balance of P225,000 on an installment basis. His uncle said that the title of the house and lot will only be transferred to us once we paid the remaining balance in full. I just want to know the kind of document that we need to prepare to ensure that our deal will go smoothly and to protect ourselves as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum