Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Landlady won't return deposit

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Landlady won't return deposit Empty Landlady won't return deposit Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:07 am

gcher

Arresto Menor

our contract has ended and we have moved to a new apartment.. but now the landlady (old house) is complaining of property damage (stains on the bathroom tiles due to leaks and water that accumulates because of the uneven flooring and other water and piping problems that she refused to repair in the first place).. she now won't return our deposit (10k) supposedly because of this damage.. please advice on what's the best legal action for our situation.. thanks...

2Landlady won't return deposit Empty Re: Landlady won't return deposit Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:56 pm

attyLLL

send demand letter, then bgy, then small claims case. rules on sc.judiciary.gov.ph

this is why i require joint inspection in lease contracts

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum