Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immediate Resignation after One-Week Employment

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

searcher

Arresto Menor

Hi, I would like to ask if my immediate resignation is permissible. I have just started working for an online company this week, but since the first day at the office, I've been thinking that this isn't where I'm supposed to be, especially since the work I have been given is not the same one which was promised to me prior to my employment.

The contract says there should be a 30-day period after I tender my resignation, but since I don't have anything to turn over, nor they would need a replacement ASAP since I have just been employed for a week, I would like to pass for an immediate resignation.

Is this possible?

attyLLL

if you do, the company can seek damages against you. try to bargain a short notice period

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

jared28

Arresto Menor

what if due to health reason kya ako mgreresign? hindi ko pla kyang mgtrabaho sa malamig n work environment...like cold storage..dahil kumikirot likod ko...may scoliosis po kc ako

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

pag due to health reason.. kailangan nang medical certificate..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum