Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Libel case (i need help)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Libel case (i need help) Empty Libel case (i need help) Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:56 am

casetocase

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I need a help regarding this --> my husband's sister-in-law is accussing me that I undergo abortion few years ago. She is spreading that rumor sa lugar namen. I did not mind this before coz I know for myself that this is not true. We have a 1 year old baby (girl) now and she's still keep on spreading the rumor. She even told my husband's grandmother and sister about this and specifically said na d daw first baby ang baby namen coz nagpalaglag ako noon. My concern is about my daughter's reputation. If I'll let my husband's sister-in-law continue doing this and wont do further actions on my end, dadalhin ng anak ko ang kahihiyan na d dpat until she'll grow up. Please help me with this. I need an idea what to do and on what ground will this situation fall. Im planning to file a libel case againts her but aside of that, since she is talking about my child, is there any case that i can file againts her that falls on childrens protection? Please advise. Thanks!

2Libel case (i need help) Empty Re: Libel case (i need help) Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:53 am

attyLLL

you can file a case of oral defamation. libel has to be in writing

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Libel case (i need help) Empty Re: Libel case (i need help) Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:59 pm

casetocase

Arresto Menor

thanks for the info.

4Libel case (i need help) Empty Re: Libel case (i need help) Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:13 am

casetocase

Arresto Menor

1 quick question lg po atty, is slander and oral defamation is the same?thank.

5Libel case (i need help) Empty Re: Libel case (i need help) Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:03 pm

attyLLL

yes

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum