Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

estafa case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1estafa case Empty estafa case Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:02 pm

joahna143

Arresto Menor

HI po atty,

i need ur advice regarding my motorcycle that i acquired through credit and i was paying it monthly. unfortunately i got sick last nov 2011 and lost my job in dec 2011 but i still manage to pay partial for those months. until i decided to deposit the unit last jan. 31, 2012 bcoz i wasnt able to pay for thaT month.however i have my promisory note signed by the manager and I with my live-in partner as the co-owner.for some reason, redemption date isnt stated but we have verbal agreement that im going to pay it on feb 29,2012. so when we came there to get the unit, we were advice that the manager sold it without informing us.since the manager didnt show up when we went there, i filed a case against him. i deposited the money to MRTC and got a PAO lawyer. when the manager replied to the demand letter, he presented a false document showing a forge signature of mine alone(bcoz my partner's signature is hard to copy). what should be done here atty? is estafa an appropriate case if we want to resolve it sooner? the manager was telling me he has advantage in the case bcoz the lawyers are his friends..im not also comfortable bcoz the lawyer seems not doing the favor to us. just like giving us hard time on it. im really bother and even affected already with this..please help me. joahna

2estafa case Empty Re: estafa case Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:04 am

attyLLL

seems more like a civil case against the manger and the company than estafa. i hope your evidence clearly shows you can redeem the vehicle. consider a small claims case. rules on sc.judiciary.gov.ph. no lawyers necessary or even allowed.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3estafa case Empty Re: estafa case Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:58 pm

joahna143

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:seems more like a civil case against the manger and the company than estafa. i hope your evidence clearly shows you can redeem the vehicle. consider a small claims case. rules on sc.judiciary.gov.ph. no lawyers necessary or even allowed.

atty,

im not clear on this. could you pls tell me more about it?so i would know what to do next? pls po.

4estafa case Empty Re: estafa case Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:54 pm

attyLLL

what case did you file? for damages?

5estafa case Empty Re: estafa case Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:08 am

joahna143

Arresto Menor

as per the PAO's lawyer its estafa...but i believe the lawyer will also add Forgery because the manager made a fake deed of reconveyance with my fake signature dated FEb 25, 2012. Actually the motorcycle is named under me and my partner. and we also found out that they re-register the unit in LTO last feb 20, 2012 with the change of ownership.
can we also go after the person who took the ownership of our motocycle? and wat can we do to get a copy of the registration from the LTO?
this time i feel like im more on emotion as the effect of wat the manager did.
i know that on the promissory note there's no date of redemption stated but just verbal agreement.. and it just 1 month from the time i deposited the unit.

6estafa case Empty Re: estafa case Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:27 pm

attyLLL

you should discuss this with your lawyer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum