Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

INAGAW NA NEGOSYO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1INAGAW NA NEGOSYO Empty INAGAW NA NEGOSYO Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:19 am

nanaykharx

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Last November, I put up a small outsourcing business here in Cebu, with no resources at all, I even suggested my employees to bring their own computers pa and unfortunately, hired the wrong , unexperienced people thats why the campaign pulled out, on the 2nd campaign, the client needs 8 agents- and my husband suggested na mkig partner sa mga inlaws ko- we had a verbal agreement that it is going to be 60-40 profit sharing- same scenario we had a bad feedback sa client pero they paid us, un lang d kmi kumikita noon, so by that month, I processed my DTI permit and advised from barangay hall to process my business permit by january na lang kasi, may hearing pa kami by december and mgtatapos na ang taon- by then, our business is getting there, we have 2 good paying clients and were ramping, by January, we wanted to continue with the permits and etc, my father in law- told me that I can't process a business permit cause I am not from Cebu, i mean- d ako taga Cebu talaga, cause I am from MIndanao, but ive been in cebu for 7 years na, so I said okay- he can process it on my behalf, I was shocked, that he change the name of the business and the rest, wala lang sa akin kasi ung home office namin situated at the back of their house, later on, ung paganda ng takbo negosyo namin- he acted differently na, he claim to be the President- and ako manager na lang, instead of 60-40 profit sharing- sinuswldohan na lang kami, tapos everyday he insults me and my husband all the time- until d ko na nkayanan- we had an argument and umalis ng bahay just to vent out, what they did- is they texted all my agents- accussing me that ngdispalto daw ako ng pera, and boombarded me with text messages na insulto talaga, that decided me not to go home.. the contract that i have with my client is under my name, and the business initially is under my name- ako ang nghanap ng client for 2 months ko pa nga niligawan un just for them to say yes..and now he is claiming everything na sa kanya, the worst is he reported us sa police station and may mga police pumunta sa nirerentahan namin and accused us ngdispalto ng pera- sa account ko pinapadala ung bayad cause ako ang kdeal ng client plus akin ung negosyo, i gave him our cards both from my husband para sya lang magtago- i told him that the moment he will make withdrawals dapat kasama kami kasi amin ung mga cards and i was able to check it online that he withdraws a minimum of 20000 pesos everyday without our knowledge, i let it pass.kasi nga father in law ko sya.. ngpadala sya ng sumon, we where in the police station, pinamukha ko talaga sa police ang mga ebidensya na his accusations were all made up. my question, nasira ng pangalan ko d lang sa mga agents ko pati sa mga cliyente ko, how can i file for a moral damage? or libel cause he send an email to my agents, stating that i am a fucking shit and all bad words against me.. and the funny thing ung mga agents ko na d kasali sa issue nkikisawsaw ang posted on facebook that i am a slut.do i have a ground to include them sa reklamo ko or iba- i have everything on file. can i seek assistance sa PAO? as per sa police, they are going to notify us for the next schedule pero its going to be a month wla pa man...siguro npahiya sya..and i was wonderin bakit sa police agad dapat sa barangay mauuna before sa police..napahiya kami doon sa mga kapitbahay namin, sa mga relatives and friends namin..sinira na dangal namin...anong laban namin? please enlighten me, pasensya medyo mataas na...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum