Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

bias and connivance between supervisor and hr

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

venice08

Arresto Menor

my husband is on for a hearing tomorrow due to alleged "negligence". Their wave/batch think that they are being dissolved one by one by their new supervisor because she feels threatened by the new batch who is performing very well.

nagwowork husband ko po sa isang call center. on the day na dapat regular na siya, his company filed for an investigation tomorrow. 2 days ago, 2 of his batchmates were terminated without given due process and was accused of falsifying documents passed (TOR). These accusations were not true because they passed true documents but they were not given the chance to defend themselves. and now, he is up for termination. many of his batchmates are afraid that they are next in line because there new supervisor don't like them. She and their HR even forcefully terminated their previous TL. she feels threatened kasi since dumating yung batch nila kahit trainees pa cla, they are the top-performing batch as in no.1 lagi kya naghhnap sya ng butas pra lang mtanggal ung mga bagong agents. Ano po kayang mgndang gawin d2? wat can we do with these supervisors and hr. Ung TL/supervisor nila dapat ang advocate nila pero it seems na she likes to put them down and off the company. ung hr nman diba dapat unbias sya? she should not decide based on her personal issues.

naiinis tlga ako...kung pwede ko lang tirisin ung mga ganung klaseng tao eh...please help...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum