Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help: Don't know if its right to suspend a company employee due to wife's constant bothering

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ryan0sj21

Arresto Menor

Hi!,

I need help if it's proper for us to suspend one of our company driver due to his wife's actions?. Unfortunately, this all started when the driver had an affair outside the office in which the wife started investigating.. Now the wife is asking management to terminate the driver for having an affair in which case we think that we cannot due to it is not happening within office personnel or within office premises. Now the wife keeps going to my house and keeps bothering me and my family members too have the said driver terminated due to his affair. I dnt know if it's proper for us to have the driver suspended for the improper actions of his wife, and if it is right for us to suspend him on what grounds should we place him on suspension thanks..

attyLLL

i do not believe that would be proper.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum