Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of sale notary

+3
rtc
TiagoMontiero
wagas
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deed of sale notary Empty Deed of sale notary Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:33 pm

wagas

Arresto Menor

I lost my deed of sale of my house i bought 2009. I am planning to create a new deed of sale and ask the previous owner to sign it since i do have my witnesses. If i dated it 2009 when i bought it, is there any problem if i just notarized it by now? Any suggestions. Thanks!

2Deed of sale notary Empty Re: Deed of sale notary Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:16 pm

TiagoMontiero

Prision Correccional

You should have immediately transfered the Certificate of Title to your name. Anyway, if the Deed of Sale is already missing, try to ask the Notary Public if he has a copy, if none, you could execute a joint-affidavit together with the seller, narrating the fact that the buyer was the owner of the property which he sold to you, but the deed of sale was already lost. OR Execute another Deed of Sale dated 2009, have it notarized this 2012.

3Deed of sale notary Empty Re: Deed of sale notary Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:59 am

wagas

Arresto Menor

Thank you Sir. By the way incase the previous owner don't cooperate since i forgot the law firm i notarized my deed of sale (it was in 1 building with a lot of law firm) is there a way to look for my notarized deed of sale? Is there a government agency? What will be the process.

It's a great help thank you so much!

rtc

Arresto Menor

TiagoMontiero wrote:You should have immediately transfered the Certificate of Title to your name. Anyway, if the Deed of Sale is already missing, try to ask the Notary Public if he has a copy, if none, you could execute a joint-affidavit together with the seller, narrating the fact that the buyer was the owner of the property which he sold to you, but the deed of sale was already lost. OR Execute another Deed of Sale dated 2009, have it notarized this 2012.

Hello,

My concern is somewhat similar to this one. We acquired a lot many years back and we just checked the documents recently as we are planning to sell it. The property title is not yet transferred to our name and upon checking the deed of sale, di pa pala notarized! And that was many years ago! Can we have it notarized now (2012) without encountering problems even if the entries in the deed of sale are dated sometime in 2001?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

RTC

5Deed of sale notary Empty Re: Deed of sale notary Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:33 pm

attyLLL

be very careful; make sure that the seller is still alive and in the philippines

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6Deed of sale notary Empty Re: Deed of sale notary Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:39 am

kolokoy7949

kolokoy7949
Prision Correccional

Atty. In Our Case, the Deed of Absolute Sale of Rights took place last 1972 pa po. Rights lang po yung naibenta samin ng 1 sa 7 heirs.And the Seller passed away na po and now when i checked the Deed of Absolute Sale of Rights, e pirmado po ng abogado and parties, which means it was indeed Notarized tama po? But the prob. Po was i Cannot Find the Atty's. Seal and the Documentary Stamp on the Deed of Absolute Sale of Rights. Will it be Valid po ba Atty.?? And by the way po it was Stated that we promised to Register it Under Act.3344 any Advise po Atty.? Thank You po.

7Deed of sale notary Empty Re: Deed of sale notary Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:44 am

kolokoy7949

kolokoy7949
Prision Correccional

Atty. In Our Case, the Deed of Absolute Sale of Rights took place last 1972 pa po. Rights lang po yung naibenta samin ng 1 sa 7 heirs.And the Seller passed away na po and now when i checked the Deed of Absolute Sale of Rights, e pirmado po ng abogado and parties, which means it was indeed Notarized tama po? But the prob. Po was i Cannot Find the Atty's. Seal and the Documentary Stamp on the Deed of Absolute Sale of Rights. Will it be Valid po ba Atty.?? And by the way po it was Stated that we promised to Register it Under Act.3344 any Advise po Atty.? Thank You po.

8Deed of sale notary Empty Re: Deed of sale notary Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:40 pm

edtoledan

Arresto Menor

hi po.

plano ko po ibenta ang aking 120sq.m. residential lot sa isang subdivision dito sa antipolo which i paid for in installment for 2 yrs. 8 mos. and paid a total of P298k. i asked around for the going rate and it seems that i may only profit less than P50k after all expenses (taxes, monthly dues, doc. fees) i incurred since then. my questions:

1. is it okay if i prepare the deed of absolute sale myself or does it have to be prepared by the notary public?
2. how many copies of deed of absolute sale should i prepare (if i were to do it myself)?
3. how much should i pay the notary public for the notarization of said deed?
4. who pays for the notarization of the deed of absolute sale, me (seller) or the buyer?
5. who pays for the documentary stamps?
6. whose responsibility is it to get and pay for fees of the certified true copy of the title?

thanks a lot.
edtoledan

9Deed of sale notary Empty deed of absolute sale Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:09 am

kbernis

Arresto Menor

Good pm!

Ask ko lang po sana kung ano po ang pwede kung gawin.magpapagawa po sana ako ng deed of sale .ang problema po kasi ung principal owner po ng house and lot na binili wala po dito sa pinas para pumirma sa deed of sale.any suggestion po na pedeng gawin .kailangan ko na po kasi ang deed of sale for meralco application.thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum